Residential, Commercial, and Industrial
Integrated Pest Management
Integrated Pest Management is the law in British Columbia, and is the cornerstone of safe, effective, and environmentally responsible pest management. The cornerstones of Integrated Pest Management are:
- INSPECTION: A thorough inspection of a property or structure is the first step in identifying the “causes” of pest activity.
- IDENTIFICATION: Proper identification of the target pest species is essential in creating an effective plan.
- MONITOR: Monitoring pest activity is critical in establish population levels, and areas of activity.
- ACTION: Treatments are evidence based, effective, and utilize least harmful methodologies.
- EVALUATION: All treatments and actions should be evaluated to monitor progress, and ensure problems are resolved.
At Victoria Pest Control, our pest management services come included with treatment evaluations and follow up inspections, to make sure we have done the job!
Victoria Pest Control takes a progressive approach to eliminating and protecting your home or business from many invasive pests ranging from insects and rodents to wildlife and bird problems.
Rely on Victoria Pest Control, as many others have, to safely and effectively rid your home or business of unwanted and possibly damaging pests. Call today to arrange an appointment with one of our professional and highly trained technicians.